What you need:
- 2lbs ground turkey
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 3 TBS seasoning mix
- 1 TBS paprika
- 1TBS garlic
- 1 TBS onion
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 1/2 tsp basil
- 1 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup red onion, cut thin or diced
- 1/4 cup tomato, cut thin or sliced
- salt, pepper, olive oil to taste
- Sautee spinach until wilted. Set aside to cool.
- Mix ground turkey, spices, spinach, and feta in a large bowl. Then form into burgers. We shoot for 4-5oz burgers.
- We cook them in the air fryer @370 for ~8 minutes per side
- Cut up onions and tomoatoes, mix salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Top burgers with onions and tomoatos and eat!
Cooking time may vary with size of burgers and type of air fryer. We often make an additional vegetable and/or quinoa as a side. This seasoning mix recipe will make extra. It’s actually a mix for meatloaf, but it works great with turkey burgers.